Re: Newbie needs help with LaTeX/lilypond integration

From: Bernard Hurley
Subject: Re: Newbie needs help with LaTeX/lilypond integration
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 22:22:58 +0000

Does LyX work with windows? Maybe with cygwin? If so I have some scripts
for integrating LyX with Lily.  It's all a bit experimental at the
moment, so I am a bit wary of releasing it, but it works for me. If you
think it might help I can gather all the bits together and add some
instructions, but I won't have time to do this till Friday

Bernard