Re: Newbie needs help with LaTeX/lilypond integration

From: David Rogers
Subject: Re: Newbie needs help with LaTeX/lilypond integration
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 15:04:50 -0800

On Nov 22, 2005, at 14:57, D Josiah Boothby wrote:

There is a port of LyX for windows. Not being a windows user, I can't say how well it works, but I've been pleased with its performance on Linux. Info on the windows port can be found onthe following sites:

http://www.home.zonnet.nl/rareitsma/lyx/
http://wiki.lyx.org/Windows/Windows

Josiah - at your second link, there is an explanation of why your first link is out of date.

David