D.C. al Coda?

From: S L Raymond
Subject: D.C. al Coda?
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 17:48:50 -0600

Running LP 2.2.6...

I've thoroughly scoured the documentation, examples, templates, etc.,
and I can't find a solid answer:

What's the conventional method of adding a D.C. al Coda? Specifically, I
want to know...

1. If the coda is taken at a bar line, should the symbol be positioned
above the bar or above the last notehead in the bar?
2. Is "to coda" necessary?  If so, how is the text usually formatted?
3. Is the coda sign the same at the coda as it is when referring to the
coda?  Or is it larger, and/or accompanied by "Coda" in larger print?
4. Does the coda usually begin a new line?  Are there any margin issues
to consider?

In case you're wondering, here's the music to which I'm adding the Coda.
The Coda itself has not been coded yet.  By the way, I still don't know
how to remove the "H" and "P" from slurs in tablature.  Any help on that
matter would also be appreciated.

\header {
        title = "Tom Dooley"
        composer = "traditional"
        arranger = "\small arr. S L Raymond"
        pagenumber = "no"
        }

changes = \chords {g1}

\score  {
        \notes <<
                \context TabStaff \relative c{
                        \set TabStaff.stringTunings = #'(-10 -13 -17 -22
-5)

                        \repeat volta 2 {
                        d,8 g d' g, e b' g d'
                        a16[ \glissando bes b8 d g\5] d b g b
                        d,8 g d' g, e b' g d'
                        a d\2 fis g\5 fis d\2 a d
                        d,8 a' d a e d' g, d'
                        a c d g\5 d c a d
                        a d g\5 bes,( <a d>) g e d'\coda }

                        \alternative {
                        { g, b d g\5 d b g d' }
                        { g, b d g\5 g, d' g\5 ais\1( }
                        }

                        \repeat volta 2 {
                        b\1) g\5 e\3 d g\5 e\2 d b
                        a16[ \glissando bes b8 d g\5] d b g ais'\1(
                        b\1) g\5 e\3 d g\5 e\2 d b
                        a d\2 fis g\5 fis d\2 a d
                        a d g\5 bes,( <a d>) g e d' \break }

                        \alternative {