Re: several problems to solve (positioning of objects)

From: Gilles
Subject: Re: several problems to solve (positioning of objects)
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 01:19:36 +0100

> > - i really do not need that blank space under 3rd line, do i?
>
> No ;-)
> [But I don't know where it comes from...]

Then, maybe yes :-}
I assume it's because there is not enough vertical space left to
accomodate the last system (starting at measure 29); that one is
pushed to the next page and the remaining graphical objects are
spread out evenly on the current page.
If you want the objects to be as close as possible to each other,
you might try to change the value of "raggedbottom" in the "\paper"
block to "##t". E.g:

\paper {
  raggedbottom = ##t
  raggedlastbottom = ##t