changing papersize between multiple scores in a single file

From: vanDongen/Gilcher
Subject: changing papersize between multiple scores in a single file
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 17:46:46 +0000

Hi everybody,

I am new to the list and to lilypond. It is a great program from what little I
have done and seen so far.

I just started a composition that I decided to notate it entirely in lily, and
I am very happy with the results I am getting.
But I have a question,
Is it possible to change the papersize between diffent score blocks?
I tried inserting a \paper block inside a \score block but that doesn't work.

The idea is that I write all the parts as macro-variables. And then at the
bottom you get:

 \score {
    \header {
      title = "ah"
      composer = "Gerard van Dongen"
    }

    \layout {
      \context {
 \Staff
 fontSize=#-2.3

    \midi {
      \tempo 4=160
    }

    <<
      \context Staff = viool \viool

      \context StaffGroup = blazers
      <<
 \context Staff = altsax

 \altsax

 \context Staff = trompet

 \trompet

 \context Staff = trombone

 \trombone

 and then another score for the next movement of the suite, and then at the
very end make "scores" for the indiviual parts.
But I want the scores to be landscape and the parts to be portait.
And possible the scores should be a bigger size.

I hope this is possible, but how?

Gerard