Re: Helping with the documentation

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Helping with the documentation
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 15:39:04 -0700

On 15-Apr-06, at 5:12 AM, Bart Kummel wrote:

And Graham: I don't get your point saying that the current docs are easier to maintain that a wiki. In the current setup, every piece of documentation has to go through your hands.

That is not the problem. The problem is that very few people send me documentation to go through my hands. :)

Making tarballs available with newer docs than the website looks like a good step, but I think a website should always represent the latest state.

Sorry, I was unclear. I was talking about the current unusual situation, wherein Han-Wen is away for two weeks and we have no releases.

- Graham