Re: New User

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: New User
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 17:16:33 +0200

Quoting Michal Vopalensky <address@hidden>:

My other problem is, I have 10 bars of notes on one line, and it looks really
squashed.  From what I have been able to work out, the software should
automatically space it so it looks right, and it did in the first piece I did,
but not the second.

I think you should try to write

\break

after the last note you think that should be placed
on the first line (first staff).

Note that this only will result in a line break if
- There is a bar line at that place
- There isn't any note that lasts over that bar line (which probably is the real problem in this case).

  /Mats