Re: help with custom markup command?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: help with custom markup command?
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 14:08:52 -0700

Monk Panteleimon wrote:
I have been ambitiously reading the section on "programmer interfaces" and
the scheme tutorial in an attempt to make a special markup command. I'm not
getting very far, and I thought someone more clever and experienced might do
better. I also thought someone clever and experienced might quite
understandably say "that will be fifty dollars, please," but anyway it's
worth a shot.

Have you read the 2.9 docs? This chapter has been almost entirely rewritten and is _way_ easier to understand.

Cheers,
- Graham