Prevent Collision of Tuplet Brackets ???

From: Ben Hoefer
Subject: Prevent Collision of Tuplet Brackets ???
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 08:10:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I have a PianoStaff and there is a triplet bracket at the top stave overlapping a triplet bracket at the bottom stave  :-((

What can I do to prevent any collision between the two brackets?

Could you please give me some hints or show me some tricks to copy with that problem? (I use Lilypond Version 2.8.6).

Thanks very much in advance!

Have a nice day!

Sincerely,

Ben.