Re: problem with line breaking with polyrhythm

From: Libero Mureddu
Subject: Re: problem with line breaking with polyrhythm
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 21:36:41 +0300

Hi,
I've also found this quite interesting: lily can accept something like this (see below), that is quite amazing compared the amount of tweaks that are necessary to obtain the same in other software (if my memory is good!), but still it cannot make a line break.

But what I would like to have is a line break based not necessarely on barlines but on specific moments in time.

Regards,

Libero

ibook g4
mac os 10.4.7
lily 2.9.17

%%% SNIPPET %%%
\version "2.9.17"
\score { <<
        \set Score.proportionalNotationDuration = #(ly:make-moment 1 16)
        \new Staff {
                    \time 4/4
                    a4 a4 a4 a4 \break
                    a4 a4 a4 a4