Re: Orchestral score file organization

From: Rick Hansen (aka RickH)
Subject: Re: Orchestral score file organization
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 10:14:00 -0700 (PDT)

Glad to help.

Are you using the Nabble mirror for your posts?  Because I dont think your
posts are reaching the actual gnu lilypond list.  I'm getting a big yellow
warning message on all your posts as viewed through the Nabble mirror.  You
may want to re-subscribe and confirm your email address with the actual gnu
lilypond users list.  (just for your information)