Re: I would like to buy this enhancement (highly motivated buyer)

From: Rick Hansen (aka RickH)
Subject: Re: I would like to buy this enhancement (highly motivated buyer)
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 08:58:31 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, it seems to work great for all my initial tests so far.  Han-Wen is very
fast.  I have already made a word processor document that references several
EPS clips from the original score.  Now I only have one score to maintain
and one document to maintain, and when I change the score the revised clips
are automatically reflected in the word processor document (assuming the
clip file names were not also changed).