Re: After install

From: Bonnie Rogers
Subject: Re: After install
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 19:25:31 -0500

Hi Richik,
I gather you are a fellow Windows user. Are you using Notepad and having trouble saving the sample file as test.ly? Select "save as" instead of just "save". Change "Save as type" to "All Files". That should make notepad obey you when you tell it to save the file as test.ly. The file icon should look like a little note. What you are supposed to drag it to is a little icon that looks like a lilypad, which should have appeared somewhere on your desktop.

Good luck,
Bonnie

Richik wrote:
I've installed this program. Now i'm on the text file. I can't seem to do number 1 and 2.
 I try to save the text file. It won't let me it shows up on desk top but
it doesn't have the name I want it to.
Then problem 2 is number 2. I think I got it on desktop I don't know where to drag it.
 Hope you can help.

Regards
Richik