Re: Hiding empty staves

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Hiding empty staves
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 18:52:12 -0800

Bob Kline wrote:
Could one of you have pity on a poor clueless user and give an example
showing where these two directives go?

There is only one command, which can be entered in two different ways.

I have looked at chapter 5 of the docs (I assume we're talking about the
chapter 5 in the latest released version of lp, rather than the versions
currently shipped with most Linux distros), and my poor brain just isn't
getting it, as I don't see the part that says *where* to put the
\override command.

Have you read chapter 9 as well? If not, could you read that and let me know if it helps? Once you do understand it, could you also propose an addition to the docs to clear this up?

Cheers,
- Graham