Re: lilypond and editors

From: Andreas v. Heydwolff
Subject: Re: lilypond and editors
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 21:48:07 +0100

confrey wrote:
Hi everybody,
I know some text editors have a support for lilypond; I'd like to know
what's a fine editor for lilypond, and if it is possible to customize
gedit (sintax highlighting and statement recognition adn completation).
bye

confrey

kate with colored syntax (downloadable somewhere), utf-encoding, command
line window for compiling, code snippet and session saving. "Rocks."

Andreas v.H.

(sorry for PM)