Web documentation automatic language

From: David Fedoruk
Subject: Web documentation automatic language
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 18:45:26 -0800

Hello:

I have been using the web documentation for lilypond 2.11 quite
intensively the  last few days. I've begun to get pages in French and
a few in Spanish. This seems very odd. I did check my browsers
configuration thinking it was the problem. I use Camino which is a
Mozilla type browser for OS X.

Since it does not use an Application Preference to select language but
refers to the OS for its language configuration I thought that might
be the problem. When I posted the problem to the Camino mailing list
one of the developers checked the Lilypond documentation. He got
similar errors.

I started using FireFox, but as I used it more and more, I began to
get the same errors .... French documentation served from a link in
English. It seems to crop up after some intense use, jumping from page
to page.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Cheers,
David

--

http://recordjackethistorian.wordpress.com
"Music is enough for one's life time, but one life time is not enough