Beginners' Guide for Absolute beginners - Spanish

From: Daniel Tonda Castillo
Subject: Beginners' Guide for Absolute beginners - Spanish
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 15:58:43 -0600

Greetings!

¡I've been following up on the absolute beginnner thread and am thrilled about it!

Several items: the guide is set from MacOS, which opens the door for an adaptation for other OS'es and then there's the language thing. If we translate the guide to spanish (for example), then there should be an \include "spanish.ly" at the beginning, and maybe the code should also be translated, ¿What do you think?

Daniel Tonda C.