RE: Reorganizing the contents of the \paper block

From: Kress, Stephen
Subject: RE: Reorganizing the contents of the \paper block
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 08:28:34 -0600

I'm not convinced that's a bad thing.  That's really not that much "extra" to type into a file and it really is a *lot* clearer.  (I say this based on the fact that there are people, me included, who have worked with LP for years and are only just now grasping the true structure and mechanics of how this all works.  And I've been a musician for more than 30 years and a hard-core developer for more that 20.)  But then, I tend to lean more toward clarity than terse-ness.  The poor slob who might have to read this stuff down the road is me...  :-)

Stephen