OOolilypond and openoffice 2.1

From: luis jure
Subject: OOolilypond and openoffice 2.1
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 17:28:00 -0200

please excuse my ignorance, but are the authors of the lilypond plug-in
for openoffice monitoring this list?

i visited http://ooolilypond.sourceforge.net/ but i couldn't find the
names of the developers or how to contact them.

i wanted to report that i couldn't make the plug-in work with
openoffice 2.1 on linux (gentoo). the plug-in installs and opens its
window, but it fails to compile any code, with this message:

lilypond: /usr/lib/openoffice/program/libstdc++.so.6: version
'CXXABI_1.3.1' not found (required by lilypond)

(btw, i'm using lilypond 2.10.19)

according to the web site, the plug-in was tested with OO 2.0.2, and
later "It is supposed to work an all Unix like operating systems with
OpenOffice.org 2.0.0 or higher installed."

i downgraded to 2.0.4 and it works, but not with 2.1. it's a pity
because i find 2.1 a great improvement over 2.0.4, which for me at
least is rather buggy...

best,

lj