Re: PDF Problem

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: PDF Problem
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 03:46:25 +0200

2007/7/20, Steve Schow <address@hidden>:

Unfortunately I can't, which is why I am now reduced to begging, pleading,
groveling and anything else that will influence the developers of Lilypond
to consider fixing it.

For what it's worth, here's my screenshot of the same snippet
(Linux64). It's not perfect, but not so ugly though.

Honestly, I don't think LilyPond developers *can* fix it (maybe
GhostScript guys could, but I think operating systems differences make
exact portability rather impossible); fixing the SVG output, however,
would be great IMHO (I've seen it's buggy, but I haven't tried
personally).

By the way, on linux, some viewers such as evince allow to view the
.ps file (actually, it converts it internally to PDF on the fly, and
then applies a nice anti-aliasing filter). If you want to have a more
accurate preview, this could be worth considering... (I don't know if
there's any equivalent on windows)

V.Villenave