Re: Problem(s) with lilypond-book or lilypond itself

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: Problem(s) with lilypond-book or lilypond itself
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2007 19:04:28 -0400

    Dominic> But now I tried to compile a bigger songbook with nearly
    Dominic> 100 lilypond songs in it.

I have books that size that compile with no problem.

    Dominic> The lilypondfiles itself all compiled when I tested
    Dominic> them. The error message I get from lilypond(-book)
    Dominic> doesn´t help me finding the error.  Do you have an idea
    Dominic> what the problem could be?

Have you tried just doing lilypond-book again?  I haven't had the
problem lately, but I know in the past, you sometimes needed two runs
of lilypond-book to get all the systems built in a large book.

    Dominic> PS: I´m running LilyPond 2.10.25 on a recent Debian
    Dominic> installation. My LaTeX package is TeX Live.

I was thinking of asking whether anyone was using TeX Live with
lilypond-book.  I'm still using tetex, because I've been worrying
about breaking my lilypond-book stuff, but of course I'd rather
upgrade.

(617) 661-8097  fax: (501) 641-5011
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139