minimum after-BarLine space in 2.11

From: Monk Panteleimon
Subject: minimum after-BarLine space in 2.11
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 12:47:10 -0500

It appears that 2.11 leaves has minimum space after a barline, allowing
the first note of a measure to be set closer to the barline than in 2.10.
In my case this makes the beginning of some measures look crammed
against the barline, especially where lyrics are also involved.

I have refered to the program reference and have been unable to find a
property that controls the minimum amount of space after a barline.
I tried kern, thin-kern and space-alist (all of it, changing only
first-note fixed-space), but to no avail.

Any suggestions?
Thanks.
--
Monk Panteleimon