LilyPond in the AEC congress, Strasbourg

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: LilyPond in the AEC congress, Strasbourg
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 09:55:45 +0100

Last Saturday I had the opportunity to give a short presentation on a
real-world case of the use of free software for music education, in
the frame of the 2007 AEC [1] congress, Strasbourg. The PDF is
viewable through [2]

I know that LP is a 10+ years old project but in my social environment
it is a very new option to say "hasta la vista" to proprietary
software in --music-- education.

Next year I hope to be able to present the outcomes of this year's experience.

Maybe I should have waited to your comments on the presentation before
exposing it but I had not the time. I even don't know how to properly
pronounce "LilyPond" in English! :-)

Comments are welcome. Thank you!

[1] The European Association of Conservatoires, http://www.aecinfo.org/
[2] http://www.paconet.org/csmb/aec-congress-lilypond.pdf