Re: LSR -> lilypond docs

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: LSR -> lilypond docs
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 10:07:47 +0100

2007/11/10, Graham Percival <address@hidden>:
> LSR finally has tags, so it's time to describe how LSR and the lilypond
> docs are linked.

Hi Graham,

you'll probably be mad at me for cutting hair again, but I couldn't
help notice on the page
http://kainhofer.com/~lilypond/input/lsr/rhythms/collated-files.html
the sentence:

"This document is for LilyPond version" #(ly:export(lilypond-version))"

Here, it appears to be 2.11.32 (though the LSR is, IIRC, still running
2.10.something).

Does it mean that integrated LSR snippets will automatically be
upgraded to the last LilyPond version (which the GDP is supposed to
document)?

Isnt'it a bit ackward if LSR snippets and GDP snippets have a slightly
different syntax?

Valentin