Tie across triplet boundary

From: Michael Nelson
Subject: Tie across triplet boundary
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 23:17:32 -0800 (PST)

Hi guys.  I'm a new user of Lilypond.  I'm notating an old (out of copyright) edition of Bach's Invention 1.  I was happy to get through the first 5 bars with remarkably few problems.  But I have hit a snag in bar 6.  See the snapshot of the original:

http://bayimg.com/CaIonAabj

In the last 6 notes in the treble stave there is a triplet with the last note tied to the following b.  I get an error because (I presume) the tie crosses the triplet boundary.  My failed attempt for those last 6 notes is:

            <<
              { b,8 }
              \new Voice { \stemDown \times 2/3 { b32 c b } ~ b16 }

            a16 g

The general idea of the new voice for an ornament worked earlier where there was no triplet.  Can anyone help me with this one?  Thanks,

Mike