Re: Problem with tuplets ... please help

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: Problem with tuplets ... please help
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 19:16:07 +0100

On 27.02.2008, at 18:44, Graham Percival wrote:

On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 18:29:32 +0100
"James E. Bailey" <address@hidden> wrote:

Another way of answering that is, lilypond uses "english.ly" by
default, so unless you specify \include "deutsch.ly", you'll get
errors like that (I forget to put that in my files all the time).

False.  Look at the docs -- we use gis all the time, and never
gsharp.  "english.ly" is definitely *not* the default.

Cheers,
- Graham

Ah, true enough. I just assumed because it always errored on "h" that it was english.