Re: moving accidental of note in a chord

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: moving accidental of note in a chord
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 09:59:40 +0100

Ahh - sorry. I didn't realise you wanted to move the accidental on a note inside a chord. This is a lot trickier, as \tweak can't be used to move accidentals, and \override moves all accidentals, as you say. Have a look at left-padding and right-padding in Section 4.5.2 Fixing overlapping notation in the Learning Manual. Essentially you have to construct the stencil containing all the accidentals you want using \markup and position them with 'right-padding in front of the chord. The example there shows you how. Every situation will need to be manually constructed, but these situations are hopefully quite rare.

Trevor D

----- Original Message ----- From: "luis jure" <address@hidden>