Re: Roman numeral analysis

From: Jesse Engle
Subject: Re: Roman numeral analysis
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 14:49:52 -0400

It's not a matter of whether the actual analysis of a musical passage
is right or wrong, the issue is whether or not the software can help
us make the analytical symbols look better, clearer and more concise
-- precisely what Lilypond is all about, if I am not mistaken --
without breaking too much of a sweat to do it.

- Jesse