Re: Roman numeral analysis

From: Jesse Engle
Subject: Re: Roman numeral analysis
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 11:48:53 -0400

I hoped there might be a seperate context for roman numerals similar
to the ChordNames context, in which you would specify the roman
numeral and its inversion (and any alterations using figured bass),
along with a duration. Depending on the duration of the chord in
question, the context would automatically create a prolongational line
up to the next chord.

This is just some stuff off the top of my head. I know that figured
bass can already be displayed, but maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to
have a seperate "FunctionalAnalysis" context that encompasses all that
I just talked about, including figured bass...

At any rate, what are my options?

Thanks!

- Jesse