Re: The LilyPond Report: a new weekly opinion column about Lily's world

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: The LilyPond Report: a new weekly opinion column about Lily's world
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 01:11:31 +0200

Greetings everybody,

A new issue is out:

http://valentin.villenave.info/The-LilyPond-Report-13

This week we'll talk a bit more about how Free Software, and
particularly LilyPond, is developed, evolves, and ends up having a
life of its own. We'll also talk 3D gaming, spectacular
visualizations, but also visual impairments and music robots. As
always, you can post your comments at the bottom of the page, or even
register and contribute to the LilyPond Report's next issues.

Cheers,
Valentin