Re: The LilyPond Report: a new weekly opinion column about Lily's world

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: The LilyPond Report: a new weekly opinion column about Lily's world
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 13:09:54 +0200

Greetings everybody,

A new issue is out:

http://valentin.villenave.info/The-LilyPond-Report-11

This week we'll see what is going on on the development mailing list;
we will also talk about Free Culture, silly contests, paper sizes and
cross-compiling, and have a look at the upcoming next stable LilyPond
version! As always, you can post your comments at the bottom of the
page, or even register and contribute to the LilyPond Report's next
issues.

Cheers,
Valentin