Re: Comments on Learning Manual 3 -- Fundamental concepts

From: Robin Bannister
Subject: Re: Comments on Learning Manual 3 -- Fundamental concepts
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 21:25:42 +0200

Trevor Daniels wrote
I learned you can have digits in context names! --- as long as the
names are in quotation marks.

which I regard as slightly more confirmation of my fragile suspicion that in (the current GDP) Learning Manual 3.1.1 - In summary there shouldn't be a backslash in front of "StaffGroup" where it says

Every \context block will affect the named context (e.g., \StaffGroup)

Cheers,
Robin