Re: GDP

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: GDP
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 19:35:49 +0000 (UTC)

Ralph Palmer <palmer.r.violin <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Greetings -Is Graham still in charge of the GDP? When does (did?) the
> baton change hands, and to
> whom?

Graham is still in charge of the GDP.  The GDP officially ends this week, when
Graham heads off to a conference (and hopefully some vacation as well).

Graham has passed much of the baton to the "Post-GDP doc team", which
consists of Trevor Daniels, Patrick McCarty, Francisco Vila, Jonathan Kulp,
Neil Puttock, and Carl Sorensen.

We haven't yet figured out the final post-GDP roles and responsibilities,
but these team members each have sections of the docs for which they are
responsible.

You can read more about the transition on lilypond-devel:

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.lilypond.devel/16708

Can I ask about the motivation behind this question?

Carl