Re: doc work

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: doc work
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 23:15:29 +0100

Mats Bengtsson wrote Friday, August 15, 2008 12:58 PM

Kieren MacMillan wrote:
Finally:
1. Modern practice for vocal music engraving is to ALWAYS beam eighth notes; and, 2. Including \autoBeamOff in these "simple" templates might be confusing.

I hope you compare the templates with what the LM and NR (at least the sections that have been updated) have to say.

This prompted me to check what I had written in the LM.
It tends to go with the obsolete practice, but some of the examples are ambivalent. I've made a note to review
it.

   /Mats

Trevor