Re: WANTED: Design for documentation (Photoshop power users!)

From: Patrick McCarty
Subject: Re: WANTED: Design for documentation (Photoshop power users!)
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 16:11:20 -0700

On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 3:43 PM, John Mandereau
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Le mercredi 10 septembre 2008 à 11:49 +0200, Reinhold Kainhofer a
> écrit :
>> Am Samstag, 6. September 2008 schrieb Andrew Hawryluk:
>> > Here's my initial design submission for the docs - it's just a gentle
>> > modification of the CSS file:
>
> Cool!  I applied it, and made some changes, see
> http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=commitdiff;h=b2d91785b770533fd27763c5b773855f6723fd98#patch3
> BTW I don't know what "#CCF" was supposed to mean as a color.

#CCF is an abbreviation for #CCCCFF.

You can use the same shorthand for any hex color that has matching R,
G, B hex values:  For example, with black, #000 = #000000.

Andrew has been the only one to submit a design so far, but how are we
going to decide which design to use if 10 more people submit designs?

I can't think of the best way to make this work.  I guess committing
the changes to master might be work, but then an announcement should
be made once the changes show up on Reinhold's server.

I'm just thinking out loud.  ;-)

...and I'm planning on submitting a design soon.

Cheers,
Patrick