Re: WANTED: Design for documentation (Photoshop power users!)

From: Risto Vääräniemi
Subject: Re: WANTED: Design for documentation (Photoshop power users!)
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 15:29:43 +0300

Hello all,

Just a side note...

I noticed that when I browse a full page document it takes quite a
long time for context menus (right click) to appear. I usually use
that feature to get back to the previous view. When the context menu
appears the horizontal and vertical scroll bars for the whole page
appear, too. With the old pages this didn't happen.

I'm using WinXP & Firefox 2. I haven't tested the behaviour on FF 3.

-Risto