how lilypond-book deals with multiple LP releases on disk

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: how lilypond-book deals with multiple LP releases on disk
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 22:08:52 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I'm finally trying lilypond-book (on Windows XP),
coming up against some frustrations. For some reason,
the documentation has left me confused, but I
think I'm figuring stuff out anyway. Problem is, I
currently have both LilyPond 2.10.33 AND LilyPond
2.11.63 on my system, and when I run lilypond-book,
it automatically runs 2.10.33, and I want it to run
2.11.63 without having to uninstall 2.10.33.

Any suggestions?

- Mark