Re: how lilypond-book deals with multiple LP releases on disk

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: how lilypond-book deals with multiple LP releases on disk
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 08:05:29 -0000

Mark Polesky wrote Tuesday, November 11, 2008 7:26 AM

Trevor Daniels wrote:
Have you tried temporarily renaming the LilyPond
2.10.33 directory in
Program Files?

I already had my directories set up that way.

my 2.11.63 has always been: C:\Program Files\LilyPond
my 2.10.33 has always been: C:\Program Files\LilyPond_2_10_33

I thought that would have been enough...

Strange, it -is- enough on my system. Do you have the 2.10 usr/bin in your path? If you installed 2.10 by specifying LilyPond_2_10_33 as the install directory you probably have.
I always install into the default LilyPond directory and then rename.

Trevor