Re: confused about transposing from treble clef to bass clef

From: chip
Subject: Re: confused about transposing from treble clef to bass clef
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 13:03:02 -0700

Ok, I got it now, I'll read the 2.11 Learning Manual from cover to cover. My problem is I tend to skip the stuff that *apparently* doesn't apply to what I am doing - anything that has multiple stafs like grand stafs, or lyrics. And that's probably not a good thing, I know. So I'll try to be a good student and read the whole manual whether I like it or not.
Thanks for pounding me on the head a few times because that's what it takes sometimes.
Regards,
Chip