Re: Discrepancy in documentation,

From: Carl D. Sorensen
Subject: Re: Discrepancy in documentation,
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 08:42:21 -0700

On 12/16/08 8:14 AM, "David Stocker" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Carl,
>
> My confusion comes from not having a firm grasp on how LilyPond handles
> chords. I'm only now exploring that functionality and I need to read the
> manuals.

Please do read the notation reference on chords.  Before I rewrote it, I
didn't understand about chords at all.  I learned about them, and rewrote
the section.  I think it explains everything, with examples to clarify.

> I'm working on a project right now that involves using chord symbols and
> expect to be at it for a couple days. If I find discrepancies in the
> documentation or can suggest improvements, I'll try to do it as I work.

OK, I'll look forward to your comments.  Even if you can't suggest
improvements, but only report on confusion, that would be helpful.

Thanks,

Carl