Re: LilyPondTool-2.12-r1 for download

From: Tao Cumplido
Subject: Re: LilyPondTool-2.12-r1 for download
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2009 15:11:04 +0100

Hi,

the Bezier Tool for tweaking slurs doesn't seem to be very accurate.
I attached a PNG where you can see an overriden slur with the same values as
marked by the handles.

Regards,

Tao

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
Sensationsangebot verlängert: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K1308T4569a