Re: Lilypond mini-IDE

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: Lilypond mini-IDE
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 06:01:34 -0600

Johan Vromans wrote:
Francisco Vila <address@hidden> writes:

It looks _very_ interesting and I'll try it as soon as I can.

I look forward to your feedback.

Maybe the IDE could trigger the printing on M-x something by issuing
the lpr command. Sounds feasible?

Sorry, this IDE is *very* mini...

-- Johan

I like this! I'm not normally an emacs user but I know the very basic keybindings. I tried the script and it works very well.

BTW in your first email you said to start the server with "start-server," which didn't work, but thankfully your script's error echo message said "server-start." That worked. This is a really nice tool. Thanks for sharing :)

Jon

--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com