Re: Feat. request: autobehaviour of \unfoldRepeats

From: MonAmiPierrot
Subject: Re: Feat. request: autobehaviour of \unfoldRepeats
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 09:28:22 -0700 (PDT)

Jay Anderson wrote:

> It wouldn't be hard to have this also unfold percent repeats.

Of course, tremolos were the most important.
I'm with Hu: double tremolo notes are a must. They take the 90% of tremolos
I find in my work.
But if your \tremolos code works you'll save a huge amount of KB from my .ly
files.
On unfoldTremolo, I'll give a try, but if you confirm it works, I don't see
a reason not to implement it in next Lilypond version. What I suggest is to
having it work BY DEFAULT, cause 99,9% of tremolo users would switch it on
if they use MIDI output.
Piero

-----
Piero Faustini, PhD student
Dipartimento di Scienze Storiche
Sezione musicologia
Università di Ferrara

Main Software used:

- LyX 1.6.1 on WinXP sp3; EndNote & JabRef
- MikTex
- LaTeX class: Koma book
- Lilypond 2.12 for example excerpts
- BibLaTeX for bibliographies