Re: dual window editor

From: MonAmiPierrot
Subject: Re: dual window editor
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 15:02:14 -0700 (PDT)

Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool) wrote:

> Actually as LPT has its own parser, which can tell more or less whether
> the current input is valid, a constantly updated view could be possible.
> (Like looking for the last valid version of the file in every 30 seconds
> and generate the file.)

Yes yes yes please! I have many ideas about this feature, for example...

Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool) wrote:

> Feel free to contribute this feature ;-)

Doh! :(

-----
Piero Faustini, PhD student
Dipartimento di Scienze Storiche
Sezione musicologia
Università di Ferrara

Main Software used:

- LyX 1.6.1 on WinXP sp3; EndNote & JabRef
- MikTex
- LaTeX class: Koma book
- Lilypond 2.12 for example excerpts
- BibLaTeX for bibliographies