Re: \mark beneath instead of above

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: \mark beneath instead of above
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 07:06:12 +0200

On 06.07.2009, at 23:39, Werner wrote:

Hello Robin and David.

Robin Bannister <rcb <at> dataway.ch> writes:

Have a look at LSR 402:

This hint would solve my problem if

David Stocker <dstocker <at> thenotesetter.com> writes:

There is a fix somewhere on the list to get more than one \mark to
display in a measure, but you'll have to search for it.

I could find a solution for that.

Have you also moved the rehearsal mark engraver to the staff context? If you absolutely need it, I can show you an example. I have several scores with marks on one staff above, and another below. If I understand correctly what you want, you need to move the Rehearsal mark engraver to the staff context, remove it from the score context, and then change the direction.

James E. Bailey