Re: Big Measures in Large Ensemble

From: craigbakalian
Subject: Re: Big Measures in Large Ensemble
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2009 04:00:39 -0400

Hi all,

I have been working on the score, I have been using the documentation
cited below, and all is working just fine.  I was just questioning if
anyone has experience in working with large measures and looking for a
good prototype of how to approach the issue.  More of a typesetting
question than a lilypond question.  I must say lilypond (autonomously)
is doing very well with the big measures with a large ensemble.

Craig Bakalian
address@hidden