Re: ? jedit

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: Re: ? jedit
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 21:56:22 -0700 (PDT)

Freeman Gilmore wrote:

> > From the Plugin Manager, did you click on the "Install" tab?
> > If "LilyPondTool" is not in the "Manage" list, it should
> > certainly be in the "Install" list...
>
> Mark:
> They are not on the Plugin Manager list.

Well, that's very strange. When you click on the "Install" tab,
does it should say this (perhaps only for a split second)?

  Downloading plugin list from plugins.jedit.org

Are there other plugins listed under the "Install" tab?

> I do have them unzipped and in a file but what do I do with them.

What exactly do you have unzipped in a file?

If you have a .jedit folder, you should put in your user folder.
It should look something like this:

C:/Documents and Settings/Freeman/.jedit

Honestly, once it's there, I don't know if anything would change
for your situation. If it continues to fail, you might just have
to wait for Bertalan to get back to you. Sorry I'm not more
helpful.

As before, let me know if you get it working.
- Mark