Re: chord durations

From: David Rogers
Subject: Re: chord durations
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 00:28:36 -0700

On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 20:23, Christian Henning<address@hidden> wrote:

> Also, how can I describe a duration that lasts for 2.25 beats?

The easy way is to make a half note tied to a sixteenth note  - like this:

c2~c16

But the real question is, why do you want a 2.25 beat duration? If you
explain what you really want to do with Lilypond, it will be easier to
help. (What I mean is, show the lilypond code you made that isn't
working right, or describe the music you're trying to print, instead
of asking a confusing question about one weird note.)

Hope it helps
David