Re: Microtonal Helmholtz-Ellis notation in Lilypond: fine-tuning

From: Torsten Anders
Subject: Re: Microtonal Helmholtz-Ellis notation in Lilypond: fine-tuning
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 00:26:56 +0100

On 07.09.2009, at 19:57, Robin Bannister wrote:
Torsten Anders wrote:
However, I failed to do the same for chord tones.
Something like this?

Great, thank you very much!!

Now my remaining problem is the spacing. For example, can anyone explain to me how to use the following snippet from the documentation. It appears to do nothing for me.

 \once \override Score.SeparationItem #'padding = #1

Are there other ways to add some horizontal spacing before a note?

Thank you!

Best
Torsten