Re: New user question - relative bowing and fingering marks

From: John Ervin
Subject: Re: New user question - relative bowing and fingering marks
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 17:46:55 -0700

Trevor,

Thanks that solved it. I just added

(script-priority . 2000)

to upbow and downbow in script.scm (which is inĀ \usr\share\lilypond\current\scm in my Windows installation). This now gives the typical behavior, but my .ly files won't be as portable as they could be.

Now if someone just knew what needed to be done to replace that upbow glyph...

John

Alternatively, if you're feeling adventurous,
you could edit scm/script.scm to specify
script-priority for downbow and upbow, then
it would work as you want by default.